Thus, Coathanger is running the 'Hosre Competition' to help Aztec track down any potential, residual errors. To take part, here's all you have to do:
- Buy the CD or find some one who owns a copy.
- Carefully remove red sticker and put it temporarily aside.
- Remove shrink-wrap.
- Re-affix red sticker to cover.
- Meticulously study packaging.
- Send us a list of anything untoward that you may find.
And feel free to be as nit-picking as you like. Obviously we're looking for factual and design errors; but also for spelling mistakes; mangled grammar; split infinitives, laboured metaphors; overuse of semicolons; and so on.
Originality and humour will also score a limited number of Brownie points - but don't overdo it.
Obviously we've already found a few snafus but we'll leave you the excitement of discovering them for yourselves. However, one very rare error worth mentioning is that a few copies went out that in fact didn't include a CD. These copies, by far, will someday be the most valuable ... unless of course the shrink-wrapping has been removed.
We suggest x-raying all copies that you purchase.